This program is designed to prepare students with a solid foundation of skills that will enable them to achieve success in college studies and health careers.
One of the most attractive aspects of our College Preparation program is the entrance contract we have with OCC. Ask a counselor for more details!
College Preparation Program
DOCUMENTATION CHECKLIST & PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Bring all required original documentation in person to the SEOC Admissions Office for review and processing.*
- All prospective students are required to provide a Photo ID with a New York Address
- Income Documentation (Examples: IRS Form 1040 for Current or Prior Year, Unemployment Benefit Statement, SSI/SSD Award Letter, PA/FS Budget Sheet, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED or High School Equivalency Diploma
- Other items may be required depending on citizenship, age, etc.
- Supplemental application must be completed at the time of documentation review
Admission Requirements (to be scheduled at a later date)
- Minimum Reading and Math Score of 9.0 on TABE Entrance Exam
- Attend a Program Orientation
*Additional documentation may be necessary after review.
Upon successful completion of the program all graduates are expected to obtain employment or continue their education. The EOC will provide job or college placement assistance to its graduates.