Are you at the point in your life where you can no longer avoid the COMPUTER? Learn just how friendly a computer can be through the courses in the Computer Software Training program, which are designed to familiarize you with some of the most powerful computer software applications on the market.
- Basic Keyboarding
- Championship Speed Building
- All Microsoft Suite Applications
These courses are offered both in the day and evening.
Computer Software Training Program
DOCUMENTATION CHECKLIST & PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Bring all required original documentation in person to the SEOC Admissions Office for review and processing.*
- All prospective students are required to provide a Photo ID with a New York Address
- Income Documentation (Examples: IRS Form 1040 for Current or Prior Year, Unemployment Benefit Statement, SSI/SSD Award Letter, PA/FS Budget Sheet, etc.)
- Other items may be required depending on citizenship, age, etc.
- A supplemental application must be completed at the time of documentation review
Admission Requirements (to be scheduled at a later date)
- Minimum Reading Score of 8.0 on TABE Entrance Exam
- Attend a Program Orientation
*Additional documentation may be necessary after review.
Upon successful completion of the program all graduates are expected to obtain employment. The EOC will provide job placement assistance to its graduates.