College Preparation - CP
This program provides students with a solid foundation of academic skills required to achieve success in college programs and in healthcare careers.
Courses offered include:
- Biology with hands-on lab activities
- Chemistry with hands-on lab activities
- College Success Seminar (similar to a college-level freshmen success course)
Is OCC in your future?
Successful completion of the Writing and Algebra courses will allow students to be exempt from entrance testing at Onondaga Community College. Teacher recommendation required.
Academic Eligibility Requirements:
- Minimum 9.0 reading score on TABE placement exam
- Minimum 8.0 math score on TABE placement exam for Algebra students
- High School Diploma OR Equivalent
- Attend orientation
A variety of computer application courses
Microsoft Office 2013 Certification Training